Like most charities, we rely on the support of the local community and volunteers to continue to develop and fulfil our mission statement:
To work as a community to provide all children and young people with opportunities to thrive, develop and participate.
Becoming a member means that you will support us by being involved in the work that we do and by playing an important role in helping us to develop and strategically plan the future of the organisation.
Five good reasons for becoming a member:
- It won’t cost you a penny
- You will be contributing to your community
- You will be sharing your life and professional skills
- You will gain new knowledge and experience
- You will be part of a team that works with children, young people and their families to help improve their opportunities in life