Like most organisations we have been impacted by the Government Shutdown and are currently unable to deliver any of our organised Youth Club or Street Youth Work activities. Please be assured that we are keen to reopen the Centre as soon as it is safe for us to do so and we will keep you updated on this website and through our Facebook page on what's happening.
In the meantime, please stay safe and follow the guidance given - it's there for a reason
Become a member and get involved in your community!
Like most charities, we rely on the support of the local community and volunteers to continue to develop and fulfil our mission statement:
To work as a community to provide all children and young people with opportunities to thrive, develop and participate.
Becoming a member means that you will support us by being involved in the work that we do and by playing an important role in helping us to develop and strategically plan the future of the organisation.
Five good reasons for becoming a member:
- It won’t cost you a penny
- You will be contributing to your community
- You will be sharing your life and professional skills
- You will gain new knowledge and experience
- You will be part of a team that works with children, young people and their families to help improve their opportunities in life